Registration will open December 2017
*Times will vary according to distance
Full and Half marathon
Goal Full and Half Marathon: Tacoma City Full and Half Marathon
Fleet Feet Sports Tacoma: 3812 N 26th Street, Tacoma 98407
Cost: $150 – *Does not include race entry.
- Signature Fleet Feet Technical T-Shirt
- Bi-Weekly Coached Training
- VIP Tent on race day
- Bio-mechanic Analysis
- In Depth Clinics
- Training manual with workout descriptions and a training calendar
- Hydration Station and Nutrition for training runs
- A safe and supportive environment for all athletic abilities that builds lasting camaraderie and friendships
- A flexible workout program, breaking your training down week by week and day by day
- unlimited access to coaches
- Training runs led by experienced coaches and mentors who run with you and keep you motivated and help you along the route
- FUN!!! You will be amazed at your progress!
Strength Training and Common Running Injuries: demo at the sponsor's clinic
Discount: Get coupons for various clinics throughout the program.
Nutrition for Training: What to eat and drink before, during and after training
Race Day Prep: Everything you need to know about race day with your Fleet Feet Coaches
*Participants must be able to maintain at least at 14:00 Minute/Mile for long distance paces. Half marathoners need to be at 6 mile base and full marathoners need to be at 8 mile base before the start of the program. This is not run walk interval training.
Sorry no refunds*
Meet the Mentors
Alex Lesher, Half/Full Marathon
Kriss Schatza, Half/Full Marathon, "The miracle isn't that I finished, it's that I had the courage to start"
Michelle Kester, Half Marathon, "There's really no such thing as bad weather; only different kinds of good weather."