Let's be real, cold weather running is a challenge in and of itself. This time of year we get lots of questions (especially from our dedicated Winter Warriors) on how to prepare for the lower temps and darker mornings, so check out the list below!
1. Patagonia Houdini Jacket: The featherweight, weather-resistant Houdini Jacket packs into its own integrated stuffsack and is perfect for those wet PNW days.
2. Nike Structure Shield: The Nike Structure gets remixed to conquer wet routes. A water-repellent upper sits atop supportive cushioning, while the outsole provides optimal grip on wet surfaces.
3. Black Diamond headlamp: Featuring brightness from 200-350 lumens and a waterproof housing, these headlamps are sleek, super-bright and ready for any adventure you can throw at them.
4. Oiselle Lux Gloves: With responsive fingertips and oh so warm, breathable Lux fabric, these soft gloves are guaranteed to keep your digits warm.
5. Nathan reflective vest: Nathan vests like this one feature an ultra-lightweight and sleek design, 1200-foot visibility (366-meter), and 360-degree reflectivity optimize performance and safety.
6. Nathan Strobe clip lights: Safety with style in a slim, lightweight, and waterproof strobe. With 100+ hours of illumination, the StrobeLight has the perfect amount of light to keep you moving safely during all hours of the day.
7. Balega Mohair socks: Keeps feet warm and dry with an ideal combination of mohair and moisture wicking fibers, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels.
8. Sauce Swift Headband: Headwear like this Sauce headband or a beanie are perfect for protecting the ears and forehead from wind and low temperatures.
9. Fleet Feet Trucker Hat: Keep the incessant rain off your noggin and rep Fleet Feet with one of our reliable trucker hats.