We are currently scheduling appointments for our in-store FIT experience. FIT appointments are 30 minutes in length and will include a complimentary 3D foot evaluation. Due to restrictions as to the number of individuals that we can have in the store at a time, we are asking that you come to your fit appointment alone if at all possible. Otherwise, please be aware that there is a possibility that members of your party may be asked to wait outside during your appointment.
Appointments are not needed for items other than shoes & insoles that don't require the attention of an outfitter. We are also able to accommodate walk-in fits however please be advised that there may be a wait due to capacity restrictions. Appointments are the only way to guarantee that you won't have to wait.
To schedule your in-store FIT appointment, please visit click here.
Safe Shopping Protocols:
- Face masks to be worn by staff & customers at all times while inside the store
- Employee health checks at the beginning of their shift
- Staff to wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water before each new customer interaction
- Shoes & fit benches disinfected after each customer
- All touchpoints disinfected throughout the day with special focus on high touch areas such as door handles, credit card reader etc.
- No physical contact during greeting, assessment, fitting or checkout
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout store
- Customers must use our clean try-on socks when trying on shoes
- Dedicated cashiers behind plexi-glass shields
- Greeter at door to monitor capacity and manage appointments & wait list
- Limited in-store capacity - please limit family/friends accompanying you
- All apparel that is tried on will be steamed and quarantined for 48 hours
- We are maintaining a visitor log of everyone who visits the store