We are very excited about our first Hard Cider Run! This is an event that you won't want to miss which will likely sell out. Please read through all the important details before registering.
ALL THE DETAILS:
Event Date: Sunday, September 29th (the un-timed fun run will begin at 11:15am)
Run Distance: Un-timed 5K fun run
Start & end location: Boutique Wines, Spirits & Cider at 18 Westage Drive, Fishkill, NY. It is located near Hudson Buffet.
Click here for more information or to register.
Swag: Best swag ever! All registered participants will receive the following:
- A high quality custom designed gender specific t-shirt ($20 value)
- A handmade wooden custom bottle opener (priceless)
- A custom hard cider bib
- VIP early access to the cider tasting which includes an etched keepsake tasting glass and a 32 oz. refillable growler (package value is $16)
Cider Tasting: All registered participants will receive VIP early access (before it opens to the general public at 1pm) to the Fall Hard Core Grand Cider & Mead Tasting at 12pm sharp on Sunday 9/29. There will be over 50 products available to taste and purchase specials should you wish to take anything home after the event.
Swag & Bib Pickup: Swag bags and bibs can be picked up:
- Thursday 9/26 10am-7pm at Fleet Feet
- Friday 9/27 10am-7pm at Fleet Feet
- Saturday 9/28 10am-6pm at Fleet Feet
- Sunday 9/29 9:45am-10:45am at the start/finish line located near Boutique Wines, Spirits & Cider, 18 Westage Drive (near Hudson Buffet), Fishkill, NY
Cost: Registration is $30 through Friday 9/20. Registration from Saturday 9/21 through race day (if not sold out) will be $35.
Deadlines & Rules: All registered participants will receive a gender specific t-shirt however you must register by Friday 9/20 to receive your custom shirt BEFORE the event and save money on the registration fee. Everyone who registers after that date will be able to pick-up their shirt at Fleet Feet after 10/3. All participants must be age 21+ and will need to have a photo ID in hand before the run. IDs will need to be scanned and "proof of ID" wrist bands will be provided before entry to the tasting will be granted. We are unable to accommodate strollers or dogs at this event. This is a rain or shine event. Refunds will not be given under any circumstances.