Fleet Feet Poughkeepsie is turning 3 this May and The Great Donut Run is coming back for it's 3rd year. This year we've turned it into a virtual race and have sweetened (see what we did there?) our virtual run package. Your $25 fee now includes:
- Participation in a virtual 5K (completed between 5/17-5/24) including real-time results
- A custom designed gender specific high-quality tank or tee-shirt
- NEW: All participants will receive a coupon for a free specialty donut (you pick your toppings) from Glazed Over Donuts in Beacon, NY
- NEW: A custom designed Great Donut Run finisher’s medal (spoiler alert: it has glitter!)
How does a virtual run work?
- It's simple! You complete the required distance (in this case a 5K or 3.11 miles) at some point during the date range (5/17-5/24) anywhere you would like. You can do the run on a treadmill or anywhere outdoors, we only ask that you respect the guidelines that have been set forth for social distancing and please do not run in groups. You can track the time that it takes to complete your distance using the treadmill, a GPS watch or ANY activity tracking app (examples include but are not limited to: Runkeeper, Nike Run Club, Strava, etc. etc.) and will be provided with instructions on how to submit your time into the results as we get closer to the start of the run.
- We will be hosting curbside SWAG pick-up at Fleet Feet Poughkeepsie (1895 South Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601) starting on Monday 5/18. More details will be sent out to all registered participants as we get closer. SWAG shipping is available for an additional fee of $3.50.
The tanks & tees run true to size. To keep race costs low, we order the exact number of shirts that we need and are unfortunately unable to accommodate size switches once the order is placed.