In partnership with New Balance, let's celebrate the month of love with a Valentine's Themed 5K Fun Run (un-timed) on Sunday, February 9th at 9am. The snow date for this event is Saturday, February 22nd at 8am.
The following is included in your registration:
* Participation in our un-timed 5K Fun Run (wear red/pink clothing & accessories!)
* A high quality custom New Balance gender specific long sleeve tech-tee; red for Ladies, black for Men (please read below sizing note on shirts)
* A custom-designed handmade wooden Valentine's Day medal (it spins!)
* A custom designed fun run bib
* Sweet Valentine's Day treats after the run provided by New Balance
* The opportunity to try out New Balance demo shoes during or after the run
* The opportunity to win a free $100 gift card toward any New Balance shoe purchase
Shirt sizing: The shirts run a touch on the small side so if you are between sizes, it is recommended that you size up. To keep race costs low, we order the exact number of shirts that we need and are unfortunately unable to accommodate size switches. As stated above, the Ladies shirts are red and the Men's shirts are black.
Thanks to our friends at New Balance, the cost of this event is only $25 per person (the shirts alone retail for $27!)
Registration is online only - there will be no in-store sign-ups for this event. Space is limited, don't wait to sign up and miss out.
Runners & walkers of all paces are encouraged including first time 5K'ers. The run will take place in the South Hills Malls parking lot. The run course is open to traffic and due to safety concerns this event is not suitable for dogs, strollers or small children. The use of headphones is strongly discouraged and we promise that you won't need them anyway!