Make it a Mile is a 5-week walking/running program designed to help beginners take the first steps to running a whole mile. The program includes a safe, guided training plan designed to allow you to work at your own pace in a non-threatening, non-judgmental environment. At the end of the four weeks, you'll be mentally and physically able to complete one mile. We encourage participants to exercise at their own comfortable pace. This is a beginner walking or walk/run program but can also be used to get a little extra distance before our Beginner 5k program.
Dates: January 5, 2020 - February 2, 2020
Information Meeting: Tuesday, December 17th @ 6:15pm at Fleet Feet Pleasanton
Workout Times: Group workouts are Wednesdays at 6:30 pm and Sundays at 8:30 am
- 6-week written training plan
- 2 weekly group workouts
- Expert coaching by Scout Judd, store Operating Partner and Running Club Coach
- Technical running shirt
- Email support from your coach
- Encouragement, support, and FUN!
- Several opportunities to earn Fleet Feet Miles on the Fleet Feet app to be redeemed for great swag in the store!
- 10% off purchases made at Fleet Feet Pleasanton during program session (excludes electronics and cannot be combined with other discounts)