Make it a Mile is a 6-week walking/running program designed to help beginners take the first steps to running a whole mile. The program includes a safe, guided training plan designed to allow you to work at your own pace in a non-threatening, non-judgmental environment. At the end of the four weeks, you'll be mentally and physically able to complete one mile. We encourage participants to exercise at their own comfortable pace. This is a beginner walking or walk/run program but can also be used to get a little extra distance before our Beginner 5k program.
Dates: March 14th 2021 - April 24th 2021
Virtual Information Meeting: Wednesday March 3rd, 2021 at 6:30pm
Meeting ID: 947 5807 8047
Workout Times: Wednesdays at 6:30pm and Sundays at 8:30am
Program Price: $105
- 6-week written training plan
- 2 weekly group workouts
- Expert coaching by Lisa Stanford, Store Manager and Running Club Coach
- Email support from your coach
- Encouragement, support, and FUN!
- Exclusive 30-day membership to Prodigy Fitness