Welcome to our Spring 2021 5k Finish Training!
5k Finish - Learn to Run: Our 5k Finish program is a 6-week program that uses the walk/jog method to help you build up to a running a 5k feeling your best. To join this group runners must be able to complete 1.5 miles using a 2 minute jog/30-second walk approach and must not enter the program with an active injury. Have you run a 5k before but maybe you are out of practice or nursing an injury? We recommend joining Make it a Mile or visiting our friends at Sports Plus Injury Prevention & Rehabilitation before hitting the pavement again. Maximum participants: 11
- Dates: March 14th - April 24th
- Goal Race: Virtual 5k
- Price: $105
- Workout Times: Group workouts are Wednesdays at 6:30 pm and Sundays at 8:30 am at Fleet Feet for a coached run.
INFORMATION MEETING: Wednesday March 3rd, 2021 at 6:30pm
Meeting ID: 947 5807 8047
- A complete 6- week training plan
- Expert coaching from Nancy Blair, Fleet Feet Running Club Coach
- Mentors to encourage you
- Education on running form, shoes, sports bras, injury prevention and more
- Email support from your coach
- Exclusive 30-day membership to Prodigy Fitness
- Encouragement, support, and FUN!
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: Trainees should have no active injuries and the capability to run 1.5 miles using a 2 minute run and 30 second walk.
- No participants under the age of 18.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Limited to 9 trainees