Welcome to our Summer 2021 5k Finish Training!
5k Finish - Learn to Run: Our 5k Finish program is a 6-week program that uses the walk/jog method to help you build up to running a 5k feeling your best. This special series of training will incorporate an exclusive strength workout with our friends from Prodigy Fitness and a 6 week membership to their gym, PLUS 10% of all training fees will be donated to Girls Soccer Worldwide, a 501C3 non-profit organization, and their mission of empowering girls to rise out of poverty through sports and education.
Maximum participants: 22
- Dates: May 31 to July 11. First workout is on Global Running Day!
- Goal Race: Fleet Feet 5k
- Price: $125
- Workout Times: Group workouts are Wednesdays at 6:30 pm and Saturdays at 8:30 am at Fleet Feet for a coached run, plus an additional strength training workout on Fridays at 5 pm or 6 pm in the Fleet Feet parking lot with Prodigy Fitness.
INFORMATION MEETING: Friday, May 28th at 7:00 pm Click here to join the Zoom meeting
- A complete 6- week training plan with 3 weekly group workouts!
- Expert coaching from Nancy Blair, Fleet Feet Running Club Coach and from Prodigy Fitness
- Access to Prodigy Fitness gym membership during the program.
- Training fees benefit Girls soccer Worldwide, a non-profit organization empowering girls to rise out of poverty through education and accessibility to sports.
- Mentors to encourage you
- Education on running form, shoes, sports bras, injury prevention and more
- Email support from your coach
- Encouragement, support, and FUN!
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: Trainees should have no active injuries and the capability to run 1.5 miles using a 2 minute run and 30 second walk.
- No participants under the age of 18.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Limited to 22 trainees.