Welcome to Fleet Feet 10K Trail Training Program
10k Trail: Our 10k trail program is a 9-week coached program that meets in person once per week to explore trails in the Tri-Valley area alongside the 5k Trail program. Requirements for this program include having run at least 3 miles on trail before, a pair of trail running shoes, a personal water bottle, and no current injuries. See '5k Finish - Learn to Run' to find a link to our trusted partners in injury treatment and join us on the trails next time! Maximum participants: 11
- Program Dates: March 13th - May 8th 2021
- Goal Race: Virtual 10k Trail race
- Price: $165
- Group Workouts: Saturdays at 8 am at Fleet Feet
INFORMATION MEETING: Wednesday March 3rd, at 6:30 pm
Meeting ID: 947 5807 8047
- A 9 week written training plan
- Expert coaching from Ethan Falls and Scout Judd
- Exclusive 30-day Prodigy Fitness membership
- Mentors to encourage you
- Education on running form, shoes, sports bras, injury prevention, and trail etiquette
- Email support from your coach
- Encouragement, support, and FUN!
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS: Requirements for this program include having run at least 3 miles on trail before, a pair of trail running shoes, a personal water bottle, and no current injuries.
- No participants under the age of 18.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Limited to 11 participants