New Year’s goals are your first step. But what’s next? What keeps you motivated?
About 80% of people give up on their resolutions in the first months of the New Year. Let’s change that.
At Fleet Feet, we’re in the business of encouraging, motivating and inspiring you to commit to a healthier you, for life. That’s why this February we’re teaming up with Saucony to share our love of running and motivate as many people as we can to set goals, log miles, and create lasting habits.
Join us! Sign up for the Share the Run Challenge, and encourage others to do the same.
Here's how the challenge works:
- Pick one of three distances to complete over the month of February: 20, 60 or 100 miles.
- Log your miles. See directions here.
- Complete the challenge, earn a $15 reward, and feel amazing about accomplishing your goal and building lasting habits.
Registration is FREE!
Whether this is your first challenge, or your twentieth, all are welcome and the only commitment we ask for, is to the goals you set yourself.
The Prizes: Three Chances to Win
- Every finisher who completes their challenge goal and enrolls in the Fleet Feet Rewards Program will receive a $15 Reward to use at their local Fleet Fleet or on fleetfeet.com. Please note: If you register someone other than yourself, we will need their email address as well to issue their Reward. We cannot issue more than one reward per email address.
- Five lucky winners will receive head-to-toe prize gear from Saucony via an Instagram contest. To enter, snap a picture during your run or walk, include #SharetheRun, #contest, @fleetfeetsports, @saucony by Feb. 28, 2021.
- And finally, two grand prize winners who Share the Run and encourage friends to get motivated and sign up for the challenge will receive $500 in Fleet Feet gift cards. To enter, refer your friends and remind them to include your first name, last name, and city location when prompted during registration.
Give to the Black Girls RUN! Foundation.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, 80% of Black women are overweight. Black Girls RUN! focuses on programming, resources and community built around running with the goal of lowering that percentage. Consider making a donation to the BGR! Foundation, in honor of the inclusive and healthy communities they build.
Thank you to our partners at Saucony.
Founded in 1898, Saucony exists to empower the human spirit, with every stride, on every run, in every community. The brand’s call to action, Run for Good, is Saucony’s invitation to people everywhere to experience the transformative power of running.
If you have any questions about this Virtual Challenge, email Jahdai- Jahdai.email@example.com