Make it a Mile is a four-week walking/running program designed to help beginners take the first steps to running a whole mile. The program includes a safe, guided training plan designed to allow you to work at your own pace in a non-threatening, non-judgmental environment. At the end of the four weeks, you'll be mentally and physically able to complete one mile. We encourage participants to exercise at their own comfortable pace. This is a beginner walking or walk/run program but can also be used to get a little extra distance before our Beginner 5k program.
Dates: January 2nd to January 26th 2019
Information Meeting: Sunday, December 30th at 3 pm at Fleet Feet
Workout Times: Group workouts are Wednesdays at 6:15 pm and Saturdays at 8:30 am
- A complete 4 week training program
- Expert coaching
- Mentors to encourage you
- Education on running form, shoes, sports bras, injury prevention and more
- Email support from your coach
- Water or Nuun electrolyte drink at each run
- Encouragement, support, and FUN!
- NEW 10% discount on gear at Fleet Feet Pleasanton while the class is in session
For more information and registration, click the register button below.