FREE Group Workouts
Join us for a free group run every Tuesday evening at 6:00 pm and every Saturday morning at 8 am, rain or shine. All paces welcome! Please read the safety protocol below and understand the waiver.
Saturdays (as of July 17) at 8:00 am: Fleet Feet Pleasanton! Distances range from 2-8 miles. You choose your distance!
Tuesdays at 6:00 pm: Bernal Sports Park at the parking lot by the baseball fields. Distances range from 2-4 miles.
Safety procedures & policy:
- Social distancing within groups is recommended, 10ft of distance must be maintained at all times
- Please refrain from hugs, high fives, fist bumps, etc...
- Anything can happen to a pace leader, if the pacer has an emergency and cannot make it the day of, your group will have the option to self-pace. We will do our best to notify all group members prior. (if time allows)
- At this time, there will not be restrooms available nor water or provisions on course.
- You must carry hydration and provisions.
All participants must read and agree to the waiver and agree to all of the following below:
- You have not tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You have not shown symptoms for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You have not been around anyone positive or showing symptoms for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You do not currently have a fever above 100 degrees
- You agree to stay home if you are not feeling well
Be prepared to answer these questions when you arrive.
Check-in and gathering will take place outside only and we will remain 6 feet apart from each other. Sorry, our bathrooms and water fountain are currently closed. Please bring your own water.
We cordially request that you adhere to all our safety guidelines and we reserve the right to deny entry to the group workout should protocols not be followed.