Even as COVID-19 spreads, we strongly believe running remains essential to a healthy lifestyle and can still be done safely following the CDC’s recommended social distancing measures.
Running is at our core. And so we are continuing to serve our running communities in accordance with local and federal guidelines.
To best serve you, we are now offering the following as of 6/2:
In-person Fitting Appointments
We are open for in-person fittings on an appointment-only basis from 10-3, Monday to Friday, and 12-3 Saturday and Sunday. Please call the store at (925) 426-5576 to make an appointment.
Keep in mind, we will have a few changes:
1. A mask will be required. You can bring your own or we will provide one for you.
2. We will require that you wear either a clean pair of try on socks or purchase a new pair of socks from our wall.
3. Bathrooms and fitting rooms are closed to the public.
4. We will not be taking cash. Only credit card payments will be permitted.
5. Max of 2 people per fit at one time. Do not bring additional family members or friends, as they will be asked to wait outside.
Virtual Fitting Appointments
More comfortable being fit from your own home? Schedule a one-on-one virtual shoe fitting! Appointments are available from 11-3, Monday to Friday and 12-3 Saturday to Sunday. Here’s how it works:
- Schedule an Appointment: Click here to schedule your virtual shoe fitting. You will receive a text with a link to join a Zoom video call when it is time for your appointment.
- Join the Zoom Video Call: If you've been running or walking already, have your current shoes handy when you log in for your one-on-one virtual shoe fitting. If you're just getting started, be ready to talk about your current exercise routines and goals.
- Talk Live With a Fleet Feet Outfitter: Through chatting with one of our shoe experts about your activities and current shoes, they’ll be able to help you identify your new favorite pair of shoes. If you’ve shopped with us before and used our fit id® 3D foot scanning technology, they’ll be able to pull up your most recent scan and review your shoe purchase history to personalize their recommendation even further!
- Gait Analysis: Using the video features, the Outfitter will ask to see the tread on your current shoes to assess the wear pattern and ask to watch you walk so they can see how your body naturally moves through the gait cycle.
- Shoe Recommendations: Based on your conversation, wear pattern, and gait analysis, the Outfitter will introduce you to a few options they know you’ll love, and they'll help you pick your next pair.
- Select Your Delivery Method: Once you’ve found your shoes, choose how you’d like to receive them.
Know what you are looking for? Great! We are offering contactless curbside pickup for your convenience. Give us a call at (925) 426-5576 to check availability.
Questions on any of the above?
We’re here to help. Please call (925) 426-5576 or email email@example.com.