FREE Tuesday Workouts
with COVID-19 Safety Measures
Please read the safety protocol below and understand the waiver.
Date - Tuesdays at 6:15pm, 6:20pm or 6:25pm
Register to reserve a space - Each pace group caps at 6 (pacer not included). Choose from a variety of different pace groups. We will generally have the 6:15 pm groups reserved for participants wanting to run/walk above a 14min/mile pace, the 6:20 pm groups between 11min/mile and 14min/mile, and the 6:25 pm group under 11min/mile. Pace group offerings will vary each week based on pacer availability and registered runners/walkers. For anyone who would like to stick to our meeting location area, we will have a one-mile walking loop around the park.
Registration will open Saturdays beginning October 10th - please note each wave has a cap. Each week you will need to sign up separately. If you register once it is only good for that Tuesday pace workout. To ensure social distancing and limit crowding, registration is
Tuesday starting at 6:15 pm - site map with group meeting spots will be emailed before each workout to maintain proper social distancing and safety of all.
6:15 pm - 1st wave pace group
6:20 pm - 2nd wave pace group
6:25 pm - 3rd wave pace group
Location: Amador Valley Community Park- 4301 Black Ave, Pleasanton, CA 94566
Safety procedures & policy:
- Before Tuesday afternoon an email goes out to all registered. This email will include your pace group meeting time/spot along with routes and any further directions
- Groups are 6 total, pacer not included.
- Masks are required to be worn before and after the run, and while running near anyone, not in your social bubble
- Social distancing within groups is required, 10ft of distance must be maintained at all times
- All participants are required to go directly to your leader, check-in and answer the COVID-19 questionnaire
- Please refrain from hugs, high fives, fist bumps, etc...
- Pace group start times will be staggered for optimal social distancing
- Anything can happen to a pace leader, if the pacer has an emergency and cannot make it the day of, your group will have the option to self-pace. We will do our best to notify all group members prior. (if time allows)
- At this time, there will not be restrooms available nor water or provisions on course.
- You must carry hydration and provisions.
All participants must read and agree to the waiver and agree to all of the following below:
- You have not tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You have not shown symptoms for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You have not been around anyone positive or showing symptoms for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- You do not currently have a fever above 100 degrees
- You agree to stay home if you are not feeling well
- You will wear a mask when not socially distanced from others other than while exercising.
Be prepared to answer these questions when you arrive.
Check-in and gathering will take place outside only and we will remain 6 feet apart from each other. Masks required as we gather before and after the workout. Sorry, our bathrooms and water fountain are currently closed. Please bring your own water.
We cordially request that you adhere to all our safety guidelines and we reserve the right to deny entry to the group workout should protocols not be followed.
Questions, contact Jahdai- Jahdai.email@example.com