Work one-on-one with Pittsburgh's best coach to achieve your goals!!
If you want customized workouts, personal attention and incredible results look no further. Fleet Feet Pittsburgh's Director of Training Programs, Timothy Lyman, is the city's go-to coaching resource. With 15 years of experience, three top-tier certifications and hundreds of success stories from his clients, Coach Tim will work directly with you to take your health, wellness and performance to the next level. Sign up for a free introductory Zoom session to talk to Coach Tim about your goals!
Meet the Coach
Director of Training Programs, Fleet Feet Pittsburgh
Timothy Lyman is a health & wellness professional specializing in fitness program development, management and coaching. He is both an ACE-certified Health Coach and Personal Trainer, in addition to being a NASM-certified Performance Enhancement Specialist. He has coached cross-country teams at both the collegiate and high school levels, created and coached both large and small group fitness programs in a facility setting and has worked with individuals at all levels across all disciplines. His training focuses include health coaching, strength-training and running performance. He has been a resource for Elite Daily, NBC News, Insider, Shape, LiveStrong, PopSugar and Runner's World.
"A healthy lifestyle must embrace mind, body and spirit. I strive to cultivate growth-oriented systems and nurture a model of self-efficacy. I take pride in creating environments that are positive, productive and process-oriented."
- What is it? A completely individualized training plan delivered through the Final Surge app. The training plan will not only be customized to each participant, but will also be updated on a regular basis as training progresses. Each workout will include specific details in order to maximize effectiveness, and participants will work directly with Coach Tim to track progress, improve performance and hit target goals.
- Who is it for? This program is designed for runners who are looking to optimize their performance, and want more than a standardized, cookie-cutter training program. Runners who value expertly-designed and completely customized workouts, as well as one-on-one attention. This program is beneficial for athletes of all ability levels.
- What is it? For individuals who are looking to supplement their running, or simply become stronger, more efficient and more economical athletes. Participants will receive a completely customized strength-training program delivered through the Final Surge app. Each program will consist of daily workouts, targeted directly to the athlete in a progressive, periodized fashion in order to maximize effectiveness. Participants will work directly with Coach Tim to track progress, improve performance and hit target goals.
- Who is it for? The strength & conditioning program is designed for athletes who need additional guidance with non-running exercise modalities or those who may have been strength-training for a while but want to optimize their results. This program can be used as a supplement to run coaching or a standardized training plan, or on its own as a health & wellness practice itself.
- What is it? The health coaching program is a client-centric approach to developing long-lasting, healthy habits for individuals who want support, accountability and a compassionate environment. Participants will work directly with Coach Tim to develop a strategic, holistic road map for maximizing and optimizing their overall health and wellness. Participants will enjoy weekly check-ins with Coach Tim, in addition to twice-monthly coaching calls to track progress, improve performance and hit target goals.
- Who is it for? Health coaching is for individuals looking to make behavior change in order to help themselves accomplish their goals, whether it be achieving high levels of performance, losing weight or managing stress. Health coaches act as mentors, motivating clients to make better decisions using techniques such as cognitive behavioral therapy and motivational interviewing. Health coaching provides the client with guidance, education and encouragement on their journey to a healthy lifestyle, and is a rapidly-growing segment of comprehensive allopathic care. This program can be combined with run coaching and strength-training as the "third leg" of the stool, or on it's own as a client-centered, holistic wellness modality.
Participants also have access to a private Facebook group for related content and discussions, in addition to a 15% in-store discount (exclusions apply).
All programs are $99/month, and require a two-month minimum commitment. Individuals wishing to see exponential results are encouraged to participate in multiple programs. You'll recieve 10% off when you register for any two programs or 20% by combining all three programs.