12-Week Program: March 16 - June 3
$99 for new members, $89 for alumni (ALUMNI10 must be used at time of purchase to receive discount)
Re-commit to your health and wellness in 2020 by joining the No Boundaries team at Fleet Feet Pittsburgh!
Did you know that approximately 80% of New Year's resolutions fail by February? Our dedicated group of coaches and mentors are here to offer you the guidance, support and motivation you need to stick with your commitment and accomplish whatever goal you've set for yourself! Our Big Commit program is designed for runners and walkers of all ability levels who are looking for structured workouts and enjoy the camaraderie of a team environment.
Fleet Feet Pittsburgh offers four training options:
- The Movement - Our social walking group for those who want to get outside, breath some fresh air and simply move their bodies!
- 5K.1 No Boundaries - Designed for those with little to no running experience, this program uses progressive walk/jog intervals to get you across the finish line.
- 5K.2 - If you are comfortable with the 5K distance, and want to work on your form, efficiency and speed, this program utilizes run/jog intervals to get you running faster with less effort across the finish line.
- 5K.3 Intervals - For those who want to move efficiently using 2:1 run/walk intervals in the 5K distance, this program will keep you smiling across the finish line.
Make "The Big Commit" this spring, and run or walk your way across the finish line of The Big Run on Global Running Day (June 3, 2019) in Schenley Park. As a training perk, members will receive a discount code to The Big Run with over 50% in savings!
- Supported weekly group workouts (Wednesdays - South Park at 6:30 PM AND Saturdays - Riverfront Park at 7:30 AM)
- Online, app-based training platform, Final Surge, pre-populated with 12-weeks of workouts
- Online support through a private Facebook community
- Direct access to coaching staff for training-related inquiries
- 10% discount to Fleet Feet Pittsburgh for all your training gear during the entire program (exclusions apply)
- Membership to Fitvil online community
- Over 50% off registration for The Big Run on Wednesday, June 3rd (use promo code NOBO20 when signing up for the event)
- VIP Tent for pre and post-race with Brooks and Fleet Feet Pittsburgh at The Big Run, exclusive for our NoBo training group
- Free technical NoBo training shirt for those participants registered by March 16
Kick-Off Meeting on Saturday, March 14th at 9am at Fleet Feet Pittsburgh.