Join the No Boundaries team at Fleet Feet Pittsburgh!
Walk, jog or run across the (virtual) finish line of The Big Run 5K! Whether you are a first-time walker, interested in the walk-jog interval method or just want to beat your personal best time, Fleet Feet Pittsburgh's No Boundaries program is the place to start. Our dedicated group of coaches and mentors are here to offer you the guidance, support and motivation you need to stick with your commitment and accomplish whatever goal you've set for yourself! Our program is designed for runners and walkers of all ability levels who are looking for structured workouts and enjoy the camaraderie of a team environment.
Three Training Options:
- Finish - Our walking group for those who want to get outside, breath some fresh air and simply move their bodies!
- Improve - Designed for those with little to no running experience, this program uses progressive walk/jog intervals to get you across the finish line.
- Perform - This program utilizes walk/jog/run intervals to get you running faster with less effort.
- Supported, in-person weekly group workouts (Wednesdays - South Park at 6:30 PM AND Sundays - various Downtown locations at 7:30 AM)
- Online, app-based training platform, Final Surge, pre-populated with 14 weeks of daily workouts
- Online support through a private Facebook community
- Direct access to coaching staff for training-related inquiries
- 10% discount to Fleet Feet Pittsburgh for all your training gear during the entire program (exclusions apply)
The Big Run 5K No Boundaries program begins on March 1st and runs for three months until Global Running Day on June 2nd. Program cost is only $20/month.