Sweat Sessions Are Back!
We are thrilled for the opportunity to once again collaborate with lululemon Shadyside for a weekly sweat session from their location on Walnut Street in the East End. We are looking forward to seeing some familiar faces, and making new friends!
What you need to know:
- First run is August 5th, 2021 at 6:00 PM, and every Thursday at 6:00 PM (unless otherwise notified).
- Participants must join the Fleet Feet Running Club group; you can sign up for free by creating an account here!
- Runners must check-in at each event upon arrival.
- Routes of 5K & 10K will be provided electronically via email before each run. Runners should print their own copy, or download the .gpx file to a smartphone or compatible smartwatch.
- Bathrooms are available on-site, and runners should come prepared with their own water/nutrition.
Meet the Coach
Jon’s running adventure began a decade ago when the 5K race some friends asked him to join ended up being five miles long. He was hooked. He moved to Pittsburgh in the summer of 2014 with his wife Jody, and began running with Fleet Feet soon after. In addition to countless half-marathons and other road races, Jon has completed the Pittsburgh Marathon three times. He is both an RRCA and USATF-certified coach with a passion for helping runners not only fall in love with the sport, but conquer new goals whether it's their first 10K, half or full marathon.
Coach Jon can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org