It's Our Privilege to Serve You
Our doors are open and we are ready to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit.
These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Make an appointment: We suggest and encourage making an appointment so that we can serve you efficiently; however, walk-ins are welcome with a minimum wait time.
- Check In: If you don't have an appointment, check in first and our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter
- Mask On: As mandated by the state governement, all customers and staff are required to wear a face covering
- Look Down: Follow floor decals to maintain social distancing best practices
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
Important Note: We can only accept credit card payment at this time.
Monday - Friday: 11am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Elderly & High Risk Persons: Tuesdays & Thursdays from 10am - 11am
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
Contactless Outfitting Still Available
We will also continue our contactless services such as virtual fittings, curbside pickup, and delivery. We ask that Sany customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our virtual fittings, and please do not come into the store.
- Click HERE to Schedule a Virtual Fitting
- Call 412-851-9100 or click HERE to place an order for Curbsdie Pickup or Delivery
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-851-9100