October 7th - December 14th
10 weeks - $79 ($69 for Alumni when you use the code ALUMNI10 at checkout)
Join us for 10 weeks of supported runs, camaraderie, accountability, and health & fitness with an amazing group of people! At the end of the program, be a part of our team at the Jingle Bell 5k (separate race entry fee) on Saturday, December 14th in the North Shore...Costumes and holiday attire encouraged!
With our program, you will receive:
- Mentored group workouts two times a week - Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM in South Park and Saturday mornings at 7:30 AM in Riverfront Park downtown
- Access to a private NoBo Facebook page
- Training plan on our online platform Final Surge
- Weekly emails through Fitvil to stay up to date about our program
- 10% off at our store for the duration of the program (exclusions apply)
- Kick off (October 5th) & Half Way Events with additional discounted shopping
- NoBo Shirt
- Exclusive workshop invites with motivational speakers about positive mindset and healthy habits
Looking to be more mindful between now and the Holidays?
For an additional $20, sign up for the Healthy Habits Challenge! Weigh in each week to stay accountable and win back your money in FF Bucks! Weigh ins will be done privately at home and sent to Kisa (NoBo coach) every Wednesday. A private Facebook group will be used for this group separately to stay motivated and on track, and share healthy habits. You must weigh in 9 of 10 sessions to win FF Bucks! Select the Group Offers at the end of your sign up! At the conclusion of the program, you can win back some, all, or more of your $20 in FF Bucks!
- Maintain, Don't Gain - Win $10 FF Bucks
- Lose 5% - Win $20 FF Bucks
- Lose 6% or more...Win $20 FF Bucks, PLUS Share the Extra FF Bucks!
Dash to the holidays with us!
Still have questions? Email Coach Kisa at email@example.com