THE BIG RUN 5K
June 5, 2019 at 6:30pm
North Park Lodge
5000 North Ridge Drive, Allison Park, PA US 15101
Now - June 3: $25
Race Day Registration: $30
Be a part of something BIG.
For the third year, Fleet Feet and Brooks will come together to host The Big Run. The annual nationwide 5K brings thousands of runners together on Global Running Day to do what we love most — run.
Last year, 16,000 runners logged 25,000 miles at more than 100 events in more than 20 states. Help us top that number this year. Why? Because we want to bring running to more communities; we want more people to set goals and meet them; we want more people to experience that feeling of accomplishment as they cross the finish line. Because running changes everything.
Packet Pick up will be held at Fleet Feet Pittsburgh on the following days/times:
- Saturday, June 1: 10 AM - 5 PM
- Sunday, June 2: 12 PM - 5 PM
- Monday, June 3: 10 AM - 7 PM
Packet Pickup will also be available at North Park prior to the race at the check-in tent.
Oh, and did we mention there will be prizes? All results from certified, timed 5K races will funnel into a national leader board to determine the overall male and female winners as well as the fastest runners in each age group. Those winners will receive cash prizes.
But it's not just about winning — we will also recognize other runners with unique awards, including:
- Common Ground: Finish with the most common finish time for The Big Run, and we'll enter you into a drawing for something BIG!
- Middle of the Pack: We'll recognize the male and female who finish in the exact middle of all The Big Run results.
- Social Butterflies: We'll thank the two people with the most-engaged social media posts from The Big Run with some pretty sweet prizes. Include #thebigrun, @brooksrunning and @fleetfeet in the post to be eligible. Search #thebigrun on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to see how our epic coast-to-coast running community celebrated at The Big Run last year.
- Post-run picnic food will be provided by your friends at Fleet Feet Pittsburgh!