VANCOUVER WINTER WARRIORS
Join Fleet Feet VANCOUVER for Winter Warriors, Stay motivated and Earn POINTS along the way
**Looking for Portland/Lake Oswego Winter Warriors? Click Here
THE PROGRAM WORKS LIKE THIS:
- Attend group runs, themed runs and events and you'll earn POINTS
- The more POINTS you earn, the better your reward
- The one with the most POINTS wins!
- We track your POINTS through Fitvil and post standings at the end of the program
- If you haven't noticed, its all about the POINTS!
WHO THIS PROGRAM IS FOR:
EVERYONE! Walkers AND runners, exercise beginners and exercise fiends. We want everyone to stay active this winter.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 12 weeks of point-eligible social runs and themed runs
- Kick-off run - Our Annual Pancake Run on November 29, 2018 at 9am at Fleet Feet Vancouver.
- Prizes include Winter Warrior T-shirts, Hats, and Hoodies...
- Three weekly opportunities to run (rain or shine)
- A great group of people to hold you accountable
- The program is based on the amount of points accrued by participating in group runs, themed runs and seminars. Please view our Winter Warrior Rules Here!
WHEN AND WHERE ARE THE WEEKLY GROUP RUNS?
Fleet Feet Run - Mondays at 6pm (meet at Fleet Feet Vancouver)
Coffee Run - Wednesdays at 6:30am (meet Compass Coffee) 817 Washington St.
Fleet Feet Run - Saturdays at 9am, (meet at Fleet Feet Vancouver) This run will always be worth an extra point!! That's 3 points instead of 2!!
*All runs will average 3-5 miles. Updates will be on our Winter Warrior Facebook Group page. You must be a registered Winter Warrior in order to accumulate points and be eligible for prizes and raffles.
HOW DO YOU JOIN THE WINTER WARRIOR PROGRAM?
- Program cost is $30
- Sign up in-store or online through Fitvil
- Sign up before November 15th and earn 5 POINTS
- Refer a Friend and Earn 5 POINTS (friend must mention referral during registration)
Read the Winter Warrior FAQs.
Join the Facebook group to get routes, updates, and to join your local community of winter runners!
REGISTER HERE - VANCOUVER Winter Warrior Registration
****NOTE: The PDX area will be hosting 2 different Winter Warriors Programs this year. Register for the location you will be participating in. Points do not cross over from Vancouver to Portland/Lake Oswego or vice versa.