No Boundaries is the perfect training program for beginners. This program builds mileage gradually so after twelve weeks of training with your dedicated coach, you will be able to run a 5K. You'll enjoy the camaraderie of others just like you - get ready to train with a highly social and supportive team!
Not sure? We're here to help! Send us a message with questions.
- Daily training plan for the 12-week program
- Group workouts twice weekly with experienced and engaging coaches and mentors with a wealth of technical knowledge
- Medical support from our physical therapy and medical partners to help ensure you stay healthy and avoid nagging running injuries
- Exclusive, technical No Boundaries running shirt
- Nuun electrolyte drink and water at every workout
- Core strengthening and stability workouts
- Saturday morning seminars with expert guest speakers covering important topics such as Nutrition, Hydration, Injury Prevention, Cross Training, Footwear/Apparel, etc.
- Rewards for continual participation, motivation, and encouragement
- Exclusive shopping discount nights and exclusive pricing on sponsored gear all season long
- New friends and camaraderie - you may meet your new best friend on the team!
*Program Requirements: You must be able to walk for 30 minutes and be healthy enough to start running upon entering the program. If you have a medical condition that may be affected by exercise, or you have an injury going into the program, you should get clearance from your doctor before starting this program. Children 14 years and older may register with a participating adult.
"I'm signing up for the next running program at Fleet Feet Sports PDX; want to join me? We run with our awesome coach twice a week on Saturday mornings and Wednesday evenings and start with running just 90 seconds at a time and work our way up to a 5K. Having a group to run with has made all the difference! If I can do it with my defective heart, I KNOW you can." - Kim Dawson