The Fall 2017 Half and Full Marathon Training Program is a 13-week program which meets up to three times a week designed to prepare runners and walkers for their first ever endurance event or to help seasoned runners meet a new performance goal. This program will educate on endurance training principles, hydration and nutrition techniques, body awareness, pacing and running autonomy. This Fall 2017 season will be geared towards the Portland Half & Full Marathon on October 8th, 2017. However, our Coaches can help you train for any Fall race you choose!
Join our team and receive:
- Daily training plan for the 13-week program
- Two coached workouts per week
- Experienced and engaging coaches and mentors to support you along the way
- Weekly seminars, every Saturday morning
- Exclusive team shirt
- Core strengthening and stability workouts every week
- NUUN electrolyte drink and water at every workout
- New friends and camaraderie - you may meet your new best friend on the team!
- Exclusive product testing opportunities with On Running
- Shopping discount events
Program Start Date: Wednesday, July 12
- Wednesdays 6:30pm, TBA
- Saturdays 7:30am, Fleet Feet Sports PDX Portland store (2258 NW Raleigh St)
Requirements: You must be able to comfortably run 5-6 miles and be prepared to run 4-5 days a week upon entering the program. If you have a medical condition that may be affected by exercise, or you have an injury going into the program, you should get clearance from your doctor before starting this program. You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in this program.
Coaches: Bill Hood & Brian Muniz
Registration fee: Registration is $100.
*The Training Program registration fee does not include race entry fee.