Thursday Block Party
Join us on the second Thursday of each month, May - September, for the Fleet Feet PDX Thursday Block Party, your favorite scavenger hunt run! See you at NW Savier between 21st and 22nd* by 6pm. Come earlier to find parking, check-in and meet our vendors! Registration and participation are FREE! Register Here!
In our 500-1000 person citywide version of the scavenger hunt, you’ll run or walk your way through Portland and rack up raffle tickets for chances to win prizes from our sponsors and some of our favorite brands in the run specialty world. At 7 pm, we'll raffle off awesome swag from our vendors and businesses around Portland. Hang out and relax with a beer from Breakside Brews free food from Churros Locos and take in some tunes—with help from On Running.
The rules are simple:
- At 6pm, a large map featuring around a dozen event checkpoints are revealed.
- The course covers NW Portland, Downtown Portland and close-in areas of the east side.
- Take notes, go to the Fleet Feet PDX Thursday Block Party Facebook group or snap pictures of the map.
- Check in with us...just a simple check mark next to your name.
- RUN or WALK your way to as many checkpoints as possible in one hour.
- Score raffle tickets at each checkpoint. More tickets equal more chances to win.
- Get back by 7pm to enter your tickets in the drawing.
- When you’re done, have a beer, listen to great music, and meet new friends.
Registration and participation is FREE! : REGISTER HERE
Location: In front of The Carson - NW Savier between 21st and 22nd*
When: Thursday Block Party takes place from 6:00-8:00 pm. Suggested arrival time is 5:30 pm.
Parking: Plenty of parking in the area - some metered until 7pm, so make sure you're parking legally and paying if necessary.
*Parking on Savier is reserved for guests only. Please respect our neighbors and our opportunity to use this awesome space by using metered parking.
Questions: If you have any questions, please email email@example.com