NW Portland and Lake Oswego now open!
And operating with limitations in Vancouver
Our NW Portland Lake Oswego location are open, with options on how to shop with us.
- Swing by if you need to make a quick exchange or grab some gear. While we are limiting the number of guests in our stores to ensure safe social distancing, we want to make those brief errands easy for you!
- Book an appointment to get fit in store. If you'd like some undivided attention, book an appointment below to ensure we have a staff member dedicated to fitting you. Appointments are 30 to 45 minutes long.
- Book a virtual fit. We understand that not everyone feels comfortable coming into our stores at this time, and to that end, we've got our virtual studio up and running to help you get what you need. You can find information and book an appointment below.
- Read more about our in-store safety measures here.
Book NW Portland:
Book Lake Oswego:
Our Vancouver location is open to fit essential workers by appointment only. We are not open for regular business or returns at this time.
Virtual Fitting Appointments
Schedule a one-on-one virtual shoe fitting! It's super easy. Choose a date and time, and provide us with some basic information. You will receive a text with a link to join a Zoom video call when it is time for your appointment.
What to expect during your virtual fit, and a few tips:
- If possible, have your current shoes handy when you join the Zoom Video call for your one-on-one fitting.
- Be ready to discuss your current exercise routine and goals, and make a note of any injuries you've had in the past or anything that's currently giving you trouble.
- Be ready to walk barefoot! Your outfitter will watch you walk to analyse your gait, and will ask to see the tread on your current shoes to assess the wear pattern.
- If you've shopped with us before and we scanned your feet, your outfitter will be able to pull up your previous scan, and they will review your shoe purchase history to help personalize their recommendation even further!
- Based on your conversation, wear pattern, and gait analysis, your outfitter will introduce you to a few footwear options they know you'll love, and they'll help you pick your next pair.
- Have your delivery method in mind. Once you’ve found your shoes, choose how you’d like to receive them. We offer contactless curbside pickup, or we can ship them to you.
Shop online, pick up curbside
- If you prefer to shop online but pick up curbside, that's easy, too! You can shop our website. When you've found your item, select the “Buy & Pickup” Option.
- Look for Confirmation: When your order is ready for pickup, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Pick up Locally: Head to the store for safe pickup.
Questions on any of the above?
We’re here to help. Check our locations for hours and contact information.