First Thursday Urban Adventure Run
Join us on the first Thursday of each month, April - September, for the Fleet Feet Sports PDX First Thursday Urban Adventure Run, your favorite scavenger hunt run! See you at NW 22nd between Quimby and Raleigh by 6pm. Come earlier to find parking, check-in and meet our vendors! Registration and participation are FREE! Register Here!
In our 500-1000 person citywide version of the scavenger hunt, you’ll run or walk your way through Portland and rack up raffle tickets for chances to win prizes from our sponsors and some of our favorite brands in the run specialty world. At 7 pm, we'll raffle off awesome swag from our vendors and businesses around Portland. Hang out and relax with a beer from Breakside Brews and take in some tunes.
The rules are simple:
- At 6pm, a large map featuring around a dozen event checkpoints are revealed.
- The course covers NW Portland, Downtown Portland and close-in areas of the east side.
- Take notes, go to the Fleet Feet Sports PDX First Thursdays Facebook Group page or snap pictures of the map.
- Check in with us...just a simple check mark next to your name.
- RUN or WALK your way to as many checkpoints as possible in one hour.
- Score raffle tickets at each checkpoint. More tickets equal more chances to win.
- Get back by 7pm to enter your tickets in the drawing.
- When you’re done, have a beer, listen to great music, and meet new friends.
Registration and participation is FREE! : REGISTER HERE
Location: NW 22nd Ave between Quimby and Raleigh streets - a block away from Fleet Feet Sports PDX - Portland!
When: First Thursday Urban Adventure Runs take place from 6:00-8:00 pm. Suggested arrival time is 5:30 pm.
Parking: Plenty of parking in the area - some metered until 7pm, so make sure you're parking legally and paying if necessary.
Questions: If you have any questions, please email Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org