Our bra fit specialists work with you to provide the best solutions for you based on size, activity, and needs. Here's a glimpse of our in-store fit process and how to measure your size:
1. Determine your band size by measuring the smallest distance above your bust. For odd numbers, round down.
2. Measure around the fullest part of your bust.
3. Determine the difference between the two measurements. Use the chart to match that number to the corresponding cup size.
Visit us today to get FIT!
We want you to get the most of out your gear. A quality sports bra typically lasts about 1 year. Here are a few tips to help your bra go the distance.
1. Close the hook and eye, and any Velcro straps. Place in a lingerie bag.
2. Use detergent designed specifically for performance apparel.
3. Avoid fabric softener which can leave residues and inhibits moisture-wicking properties.
4. Wash in cold water on a delicate cycle.
5. Hang dry.
Feeling really dedicated? Hand wash your sports bra.