Couch to 5K training program for over 10 years
Meet The Coach and Program seminar is October 3rd at 630PM. Training begins the 7th.
Fleet Feet NO BOUNDARIES® beginners Co-Ed Walk / Run training program: Walking and running in groups is the focus with nutrition and proper stretching routines. This is a beginners program but will offer intermediate drills for Walk-Run and using good form.
NO BOUNDARIES path to 5K returns in October, 2018. sessions will be for Altamonte and registration will open on Jan 16.
Each participant who joins the NO BOUNDARIES program does so for an individual reason. They join to improve their health by getting active, some are former runners who have the desire to return, others have joined for personal reasons. The bottom line is each of our participant is unique, and we focus our training on their needs. As the program moves forward friendships are made and teamwork between the participants develops, they work together. What started out as a group of individuals now has become a team. One of the most frequent comments we receive from our participants at the end of the program is that it was "life changing". We receive many comments from participants one or more years later of how much NO BOUNDARIES has changed their lives
Here is what you will receive for the program:
- Complete training schedule with a goal race 5K
- Coach supported group runs 2 days per week (Wednesday's 6:00PM - Sunday 7:30 am)
- First day of Fall training is Sunday Oct. 7
- Fleet Feet Running Club shirt
- Series of seminars on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, and stretching
- Additional seminars on gait and form
- Attendance incentives for fitness product
- A supportive, group atmosphere
- 5K Program Completion Iron On Patch
- RRCA Certified Coach with Deb
- Program price $115
NO BOUNDARIES 5K Beginners training and WalkFit Informational seminar and meet the coach.
Meet coach Deb, and our Mentors to learn more about the Spring 2018 session of our 10th year of NO BOUNDARIES training program. We will also provide full details on our WalkFIt 5k Training Program simultaneously for those that cannot run but would like to be a part of our group training program and work toward their goals.
- Meet the Coach @ 630PM Wednesday October 3 in the Altamonte Location
- Orientation, Packet Pick up and Training Schedules Provided
- TRAINING DAYS - Wednesdays @ 6:30PM and Sundays @ 7:30AM
- Goal Event: Reindeer Run 5K Baldwin Park Dec. 8
NOTES ON TRAINING DAYS: We offer 2 days of training for anyone in the program just in case your schedule or ours may conflict. Coaches will instruct you on the proper training regiment. Always keep in mind that rest and hydration is the key for proper training routines.