• 6:00 am – Race Day Registration
• 7:15AM - Registration closes
• 7:30 am – 5K Run/Walk
• 8:30 am – Kid Dash (100 yards) Free to all kids (under 12)!
• 8:55 am – Awards Ceremony
Location & Parking • Start and finish at Fort Mellon Park
• First St. closed use Third St. to parking
• Parking available at Chamber of Commerce parking lot, First St. and Sanford Ave.; Palmetto Ave, and Seminole Blvd
Entry fees are non-refundable
Adult through midnight Sept 30: $20
Adult through October 14: $30
Adult race morning: $35
Students 18 and under: $15
Kid Dash (12 and under): Free
Every Parent must fill out child registration form on race day.
• T-shirts guaranteed for first 500 participants
• Post race celebration at Fort Mellon Park with drinks and other refreshments.
Website, Course Info/Map, Fort Mellon Park • www.croomsaoit.org
• http://www.sanfordfl .gov/departments/ pubworks/20091029_ft_mellon_park_info.html
For safety reasons, bicycles, in-line skates, skateboards, and dogs will not be allowed in the run.
Online: closes October 12, 2016 at 9PM
Mail: Complete the form (check or cash only)
Mail to : Mail-in registrations must be received by Oct. 1 2015 Mail to Crooms Academy 2200 West 13th Street Sanford, FL 32771 (check or cash only)
NO CREDIT CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED On race day at Fort Mellon Park in Sanford from 6:00:am to 7:15am (check or cash only)
Awards (Chip Timed Event) • Overall Top male and female
• Top male and female Masters (40+)
• Top Croomie Girl and Boy
• Top three male and female finishers in the following age divisions:
13 & Under, 14-16, 17-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
• Business team with the MOST registered runners *Registrations must be turned in together.
Thursday, Oct. 13 and Friday, Oct. 14, from 12:00pm to 7:00pm at Fleet Feet Sports in Altamonte Springs 303 E. Altamonte Dr #1140
Saturday, Race Day from 6:00am to 7:15am at Fort Mellon Park in Sanford.