26.2 Training in Brentwood/Green Hills Spring 2019
Are you ready for a new challenge? Time to trade in your 13.1 car magnet for a 26.2 decal? Do you have a time goal in mind for your next full marathon? Then this is the program for you!
Fleet Feet Nashville wants to offer more than weekly mapped long runs with water stops. We want to offer the full experience of setting realistic race goals, creating a smart training plan, educating and motivating you along the way, and then watch you crush your goals.
For the first season ever, we will be donating 100% of the program registration fees to the 501c3 charitable organization of your choice, making every step you take over the 16 weeks of training truly for someone else.
Spring Marathon Program Details
- RCAA certified coaches have developed a 4 phase educational & motivational 16-week training schedule
- Fully supported & mapped group long runs complete with refueling stations, turn-by-turn routes, and course sweeper. Runs to be in Brentwood, Green Hills, Franklin and downtown Nashville.
- Pace leaders for the marathon goal time of 3:30, 3:45, 4:00, 4:15, 4:30, 4:45 & 5:00
- Participants should be able to run a minimum of 10 miles at a time, and 25 miles per week before training begins.
- Kick Off Open House & Pace Group Meet & Greet Event on Wednesday January 9th at 7pm at Fleet Feet Brentwood. This is a great chance to gear up, ask questions, and get to know the routine before you start training. Note this day is NOT a workout.
- First Official Group Workout is Saturday, January 12th at the Brentwood Fleet Feet location at 6:30 AM.
- Optional Saturday post-run informational clinics, injury screenings, massages, product demos, taste testing and more - all in conjunction with our local community partners
- Comprehensive weekly newsletter (a must-read to be "in the know" on the up coming week's training details, logistical information, group specials and events etc.)
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator, Pace Group Leaders and a private Facebook page specifically for this new family you are joining!
- Fleet Feet Brooks Running training shirt
- More fun, surprise events and goodies along the way - we don't give it all away just yet!!
- Fleet Feet 26.2 Car Sticker at the end of the training!
- Franklin Massage – Official massage therapy partners. Trainees get special pricing throughout the entire spring (if you can survive the elbow!)
- Results Physiotherapy - Official physical therapy & injury prevention partner. Trainees can be seen for free injury screenings in-store or at a local clinic of choice.
- CycleBar - Official cross training partner for our training participants, offering discounts on ride packs and auto renewals at the Franklin, Gulch and Hendersonville locations.
- Post Race Party to celebrate completing your goals, comparing your race day experiences and seeing each other in real clothes (& not in sweaty running gear!)
Registration Fees: (Please note that your race fee is NOT included in the registration fee.)
$100 November 1st - November 30th
$125 December 1st - December 31st
$150 January 1st - February 12th when program closes
Questions? Email email@example.com