Spring Speed Sessions
New Year, New PR!
Speed Sessions begin Tuesday, February 19th!
*NEW THIS SEASON!* Two Workout Options!
Tuesday, 5:30am at Franklin Road Academy or 6:00pm at Brentwood Academy
**note - no evening workouts February 26th or March 19th**
Why do I need speed? Would you like to become a more efficient runner ? Would you like to become a faster runner? Would you like to improve your half marathon or marathon time? Would you like to do a track work out with other runners once a week? If you answered yes to any of those questions, the Fleet Feet Spring Speed Sessions is what you are looking for. Do not let the word "speed" scare you. Speed sessions are designed for runners of all levels and experience. Speed Sessions are designed for runners who are training for a half or full marathon but that does not mean you have to be running in a race to participate. Come out to speed sessions for 10 weeks in a row, complete the workouts, and it is almost impossible to not be a faster, more efficient runner at the end of the program.
QUESTIONS? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speed Sessions registration cost $85 and includes:
- 10-weeks of structured speed workouts beginning with a two mile time trial
- Personalized pace schedule based off the first two mile time trial
- Instruction on proper running form
- Weekly emails from RRCA certified coach Mary Craig Tortorice with instruction, motivation and advice for successful training
- Access to test run in multiple shoes specific to speed workouts and designed for racing
- Fleet Feet logo apparel and discounts throughout training
Summer Speed+Play is focused on shorter distances and is perfect training for summer 5k or 10k distances.
Spring and Fall Speed Sessions is more focused on longer distance running and a great complement to any spring half or full marathon training program.