Join The Movement!
No Boundaries 5KTraining
Join Fleet Feet Sports in a twelve week training program geared towards completing the Dairy Dash. This support-focused training program includes walking, running, and education on everything from proper form to nutrition.
Here's the scoop on the training plan:
- Tuesday group workouts - 6 p.m. at Fleet Feet Sports Brentwood
- Saturday group workouts at 7:30 a.m. at Fleet Feet Sports Brentwood, Fleet Feet Sports Green Hills and various other locations in Nashville
- Pace groups are Running, 3:1, 2:1, 1:1, 1min(walk):30sec(run), Sexy Pace (walking group)
- Every participant is required to wear a reflective vest on Tuesday night workouts
- Every participant is required to carry water on all runs
The 12-week program includes one weekday workouts, and one group weekend workout, a training plan, educational opportunities, a tech tee, injury screenings, discounts to Franklin Massage Center for the duration of the training program and loads of encouragement and accountability to help you reach your fitness goals.
No Boundaries Mentors
Our No Boundaries Mentors are experienced runners/walkers that have gone through our program before, some of them many, many times. Are you interested in becoming a Mentor?
For more info or questions, please send an email to email@example.com