Join The Movement!
Join Fleet Feet Sports in a ten week training program geared towards completing Purity's Moosic City Dairy Dash on April 11, 2020.
This support-focused training program includes walking, running, and education on everything from proper form to nutrition.
Here's the scoop on the training plan:
- Tuesday group workouts - 6 p.m. at Fleet Feet Sports Brentwood
- Saturday group workouts at 7:30 a.m. at Fleet Feet Sports Brentwood, Fleet Feet Sports Green Hills and various other locations in Nashville
- Optional Thursday Night workout with The B Team
- Every participant is required to wear a reflective vest on Tuesday/Thursday night workouts
- Every participant is required to carry water on all runs
The 10-week program includes one weekday group workout, one weekend group workout, a training plan, educational opportunities, a tech tee, injury screenings, discounts to Franklin Massage Center for the duration of the training program and loads of encouragement and accountability to help you reach your fitness goals.
Our 5K/10K Mentors are experienced runners/walkers that have gone through our program before, some of them many, many times. Are you interested in becoming a Mentor?
Meet your coaches for the Spring 2020 Season!
For more info or questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org