WHAT? 5k run/walk training
WHEN? Tuesday at 6pm and Saturday at 7:30am beginning Tuesday, February 26th
WHERE? Fleet Feet Brentwood and Fleet Feet Green Hills locations
WHO? You and your friends and your family and your co-workers
WHY?! Because you want to be the best version of you that you can be!!
Join Fleet Feet Nashville in a ten week training program that will teach you everything you need to know to cross the finish line of a 5K (3.1 miles!) Our goal race is the Girls on the Run 5k on Saturday, May 4th at Shelby Bottoms Park.
Spring No Boundaries 5K Training Details:
- Tuesday group workouts - 6pm at Fleet Feet Brentwood
- Saturday group workouts at 7:30am at Fleet Feet Brentwood, Fleet Feet Green Hills and various area locations.
- Pace groups are set up as run/walk intervals: 3:1, 2:1, 1:1, 1 min run/30 sec walk or walk group (we will help you determine which group to start with!)
- Every participant is required to wear a reflectivity on Tuesday night workouts
- Every participant is recommended to carry water on workouts
- 10-week training plan that gives day by day instruction
- Weekly emails full of educational and motivational information to inform and inspire the athlete in you
- Results Physiotherapy - Official physical therapy & injury prevention partner. Trainees can be seen for free injury screenings in-store or at a local clinic of choice.
- Franklin Massage – Official massage therapy partners. Trainees get special pricing throughout the
entire training season.
- A “swag bag” of essentials to get your training started on the right foot which includes a tech tee
- Loads of encouragement and accountability to help you reach your fitness goals
Cost is $125 ~ Click HERE to register
No Boundaries Mentors
Our No Boundaries Mentors are experienced runners/walkers that have gone through our program before, some of them many, many times. Are you interested in becoming a Mentor?
For more info or questions, please send an email to email@example.com