The Fleet Feet Nashville Dirtbags program is designed for the runner who is looking to get off of the road and onto the trails, focusing on the 13.1 race distance.
Dirtbags Training will help you to achieve your race goals, whether your goal is to simply complete the race or to achieve a personal record. Our coaches design a training program based on your specific goals with the primary goal of keeping each runner safe, healthy and ready for race day. This program trains for a hilly, technical destination race and guarantees lots of fun!
Training will begin on February 9th for the Dances with Dirt Gnaw Bone Half Marathon in Nashville, Indiana (Race registration not included in the training program price).
Spring 2019 Training Includes:
- Personalized training plan for each participant (Our coaches will discuss your personal goals and come up with a training plan that fits your schedule and needs.)
- 15 Weeks of supported Saturday group runs
- Personal mentor/trail guru
- Dirtbag logo gear
- Weekly email/news letter from coaches
- Unlimited phone and email access to coaches
- One excursion run (location TBA)
- LOTS OF FUN!
It is expected that Dirtbag trainees should be able to run a minimum of four miles before training begins and have a weekly mileage of 10 miles. Most runs will take place at Percy Warner Park. Group runs will take place on Saturday mornings at 7 AM.
For more information contact email@example.com.