St. Jude Memphis Full Marathon Training in Brentwood/Green Hills
Fleet Feet Nashville is teaming up with St. Jude for our fall full marathon training progam and our goal race is St. Jude Memphis on December 7, 2019. We offer a guided group training experience, providing you with a smart training plan, and educating and motivating you along the way. This race is extra special to us because we have a family on our staff whose daughter received incredible care and support from St. Jude during their journey with childhood cancer. Join Fleet Feet Nashville in training for this destination marathon opportunity! Race registration and hotel accommodations not included in participation training fees.
Fall Marathon Program Details
- RCAA certified coaches have developed a 4 phase educational & motivational 12-week training schedule
- Fully supported & mapped group long runs complete with refueling stations, turn-by-turn routes, and course sweeper. Runs to be in Brentwood, Green Hills, Franklin and downtown Nashville.
- Pace leaders for the marathon goal time of 3:30, 3:45, 4:00, 4:15, 4:30, 4:45 & 5:00
- Participants should be able to run a minimum of 10 miles at a time, and 25 miles per week before training begins.
- Sept. 11 Kick Off Open House & Pace Group Meet & Greet Event at Brentwood store. This is a great chance to gear up, ask questions, and get to know the routine before you start training. Note this day is NOT a workout.
- First Official Group Workout is Saturday, September 21st at 6:30 am at the Brentwood store.
- Optional Saturday post-run informational clinics, injury screenings, massages, product demos, taste testing and more - all in conjunction with our local community partners
- Comprehensive weekly newsletter (a must-read to be "in the know" on the up coming week's training details, logistical information, group specials and events etc.)
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator, Pace Group Leaders and a private Facebook page specifically for this new family you are joining!
- $50 ASICS gift card toward ASICS shoes and apparel
- Fleet Feet logo technical shirt by ASICS
- Franklin Massage – Official massage therapy partners. Trainees get $20 off deep tissue massages throughout the program.
- Results Physiotherapy - Official physical therapy & injury prevention partner. Trainees can be seen for free injury screenings in-store or at a local clinic of choice
St. Jude Race Registration
Registering as a St. Jude Hero? Join Team Fleet Feet Nashville powered by Team Ivestrong.
General registration (fundraising not required) NOW OPEN.
Click Here to read one of the many reasons why Fleet Feet Nashville is proud to support St. Jude.
Training is now open! Click Here to Register
Questions? Email Teri@fleetfeetnashville.com