Fleet Feet Nashville is teaming up with St. Jude for our fall half marathon training progam and our goal race is St. Jude Memphis on December 7, 2019. We offer a guided group training experience, providing you with a smart training plan, and educating and motivating you along the way. The end result is watching you crush your 13.1 race goal! This race is extra special to us because we have a family on staff at our Hendersonville store whose daughter received incredible care and support from St. Jude during their journey with childhood cancer. Join Fleet Feet Nashville in training for this destination race opportunity! Race registration and hotel accommodations not included in participation training fees.
Fall Half Marathon Program Details
- RCAA certified coaches have developed a 4 phase educational & motivational 12-week training schedule
- Fully supported & mapped group long runs complete with refueling stations, turn-by-turn routes, and course sweeper. Runs to be in Hendersonville and downtown Nashville.
- Pace leaders for the half marathon time goal of 1:45, 2:00, 2:15, 2:30, 2:45
- Pace leaders for run/walk interval groups for the half marathon training...1:1, 2:1, 3:1, 10:1 (this group is interval based and not time goal based)
- YES! Walkers are welcome and have a dedicated walk pace group (Sexy Pace)
- Participants should be able to run/walk a minimum of 4 miles at a time, and 10 miles per week before training begins.
- First Official Group Workout is Saturday, September 28th, 2019 at 7:00am at Fleet Feet Hendersonville.
- Fully supported group long runs and walks complete with refueling stations, turn-by-turn routes, and our WORLD FAMOUS Pace Group Leaders!
- Optional Saturday post-run informational clinics, injury screenings, massages, product demos, taste testing and more - all in conjunction with our local community partners
- Comprehensive weekly newsletter (a must-read to be "in the know" on the up coming week's training details, logistical information, group specials and events etc.)
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator, Head Coach, Pace Group Leaders and a private Facebook page specifically for this new family you are joining!
- Complete access to Results Physiotherapy, our trusted medical partners, including FREE injury prevention screenings scheduled throughout training
- $50 ASICS gift card toward ASICS shoes and apparel.
- Fleet Feet logo technical shirt by ASICS.
- Results Physiotherapy - Official physical therapy & injury prevention partner. Trainees can be seen for free injury screenings in-store or at a local clinic of choice.
Training is now open! Click here to register.
Questions? Email Teri@fleetfeetnashville.com
St. Jude Race Registration
Registering as a St. Jude Hero? Join Team Fleet Feet Nashville powered by Team Ivestrong
General registration (fundraising not required) NOW OPEN Click Here
Click Here to read one of the many reasons why Fleet Feet Nashville is proud to be suppport St. Jude.
Pace Group Leaders
We are currently seeking pace leaders for the specific paces and interval groups as listed above. Qualifications include having trained with Fleet Feet previously, being a Fleet Feet ambassador and loving to motivate and encourage new runners and walkers!