WE CARRY SIZES 32-44, CUP SIZES A-E
LET OUR EXPERIENCED STAFF HELP YOU FIND THE SPORTS BRA THAT’S BEST FOR YOU!
Not all sports bras are created equal…
A good sports bra helps to eliminate breast movement and must have:
- The ability to wick moisture, particularly between the breasts
- Breathe ability for a cooling flow of air.
- Ability to dry quickly
- Correct proportions and contours to minimize chafing
- Straps that do not dig into the shoulders
- A band that does not shift or bind
- Soft thread to minimize skin irritation
There are three main types of sports bras:
- Compression (Least support)
- Most common
- Designed to press breasts flat, as a single unit, to minimize movement
- Best for A and B cup women
- Designed to encapsulate each breast and press them to the chest
- Best for C, D and some DD women
- Encapsulation (Most Support)
- Looks more like regular bra
- May have an underwire
- Offers the most support by harnessing each breast individually
A sports bra’s fit is an integral part of its support:
- The band of the bra should be offering the most support
- The cups of the bra keep the breast in place and provide additional support
- The straps are designed to do the least amount of work.
- A good sports bra will fit more snugly than a regular bra.
- Test for control with jogging in place or jumping jacks
- The band should not ride up with activity
Remember that the life of a sports bra is approximately 6-12 months or 52 washings.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Nashville