We are looking for Coaches!
Are you an inspiring leader looking to share a passion for running? Here is your opportunity! Positions are available for coaches to manage the athletes in our Training Programs.
We need you to:
• Be comfortable with public speaking, and management of a team.
• Adeptly handle differences in personality, ability, learning styles and motivation.
• Have knowledge of principles and processes for providing services. This includes - Needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of satisfaction.
• Keep abreast of changing rules, techniques, technologies, safety standards and philosophies relevant to the running sport and Fleet Feet Sports Nashua.
• Organize and motivate the program, and see participants to the fruition of their goals.
- Warm fuzzy feeling from knowing that you made a difference in someone's running and/or walking.
- 15% off all purchases for the duration of the program.
- Free program technical shirt.
- Post-training program party!
If you are interested and know that you can offer amazing things to our programs, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to fill out an application.