Winter Warriors Running Group
This program is a fun way to meet new people and get your running in during the cold, dark months of winter. It is a point based program that rewards individuals that participate. All abilities and paces are welcome! At the end of the program, the runners with the highest point totals will win a special prize! And it's FREE to participate! Winter Warrior starts every year after Thanksgiving and runs through to daylight savings in March.
There are 2 ways you can earn points:
1) Runs- 1 point per run BUT if it's snowing on the run you get 2 points!
Monday & Thursdays @ 6 pm - You choose your distance but here's our suggested routes!
2) Bring a donation for the Nashua Soup Kitchen & Shelter for 1 additional point. Some examples would be cereal, soup, pasta, rice, canned fruits & vegetables, canned tuna & chicken, personal hygiene items, diapers (size 5 especially), etc.
- Earn 20 points and receive a Winter Warrior special gift!
- Run 100 miles during the event and win a special gift!
- All runs meet at the Fleet Feet Nashua store located at 4 Coliseum Ave #5, Exit 6, Nashua, NH
- Water, bathroom and a secure place for your car key at the store
- Lots of fun people to run with!
- At some runs we may have vendors on site with gear or shoes to try out!