It's Our Privilege to Serve You
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit.
These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
Please also double-check our hours before your visit, see here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 603-598-1500.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures
Contactless Outfitting Still Available
We will also continue our contactless services such as curbside pickup and same-day delivery. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms please do not come into the store.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Nashua