This program focuses on those who would like to complete their first 5K, are returning to walking and/or running after an injury or lay-off or just prefer a lower keyed approach to training. The program is structured to help you build confidence and endurance to enable you to cross the finish line smiling. Along the way we'll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear and avoiding injury. Plus, you'll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
The program meets twice a week during the training period. Each session will last about an hour to an hour and a half depending on workout prescribed.
- 8 week training schedule
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- Weekday and weekend group workouts
- In-person and email support
- A custom 5K Training Team technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Unlimited access to in-store fitness classes
- Discounts and special offers
- After-program graduation party
Information Session: November 7th at Monthly Pub Run and November 8th in store at 6:30 p.m.
For additional information, please contact Coach Frank at email@example.com