This training group is designed to help runners and run/walkers successfully complete the 2021 Myrtle Beach Marathon Half Marathon. This 16 week program will safely train beginners for their first half marathon, or help experienced runners improve their half marathon PR, led by a RRCA certified coach and seasoned distance runners. The provided training plan will include speed and hill workout sessions, long runs, tempo runs, cross training and strength training suggestions, and of course the guidance to understand what these all mean! Participants will have in-person and email access to their coaches throughout the duration of the program, which begins on November 17th, 2020 and will conclude with the Myrtle Beach Marathon Half marathon on May 1st, 2021.
To be successful in our half marathon training, you must be able to run 3-5 miles without difficulty and ideally have completed a 5K within the past 3 months.
- 16 week training schedule
- Tuesday and Saturday training sessions led by a Fleet Feet Staff coach
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- In-person and email support
- A custom Training Team technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Training program in-store discount and other special deals
Note: Race entry fee is not included in the training program fee
For additional information, please contact Frank Pepp at firstname.lastname@example.org