Registration Closed! Stay tuned for our Winter/Spring program.
Want to run your first Half Marathon? Are you a seasoned half marathoner and just can't reach that time goal? Want the accountability to train?
Join our Half Training Program!
INFORMATION MEETING: Tuesday, June 3rd @ 6:45 p.m.
PROGRAM BEGINS: Saturday, June 21st, @ 7:00 a.m. @ Fleet Feet Sports Murfreesboro
PROGRAM ENDS: The Womens Running Nashville Half Marathon. Saturday, September 27, 2014
PROGRAM FEE: $125
MEETING Saturday Mornings @ 7:00am
Sponsored by: Brooks
SIGN UP AT FLEET FEET SPORTS MURFREESBORO or ONLINE
During this 16 week conditioning program our coaches and mentors will offer guidance along the way to prepare you for the distance of 13.1 miles. Specific topics will be covered during your weekly workouts to educate our participants on keeping the risk of injuries down by understanding the importance of gear, warming up, cooling down and Good Form. Our coaches will cover how to manage energy through pacing, nutrition and hydration for optimal performance and recovery.
10 Reasons to Sign Up:
1. Getting you to the starting line of the 1/2 marathon
2. Weekly runs on Saturday mornings focusing on good form running and managing energy
3.Weekly emails from the coaches
4. $10 Fleet Feet voucher on Nike merchandise
5. Workoutlog.com membership
6. Fleet Feet Nike tech tee for race day
7. Educational clinics to help you succeed in your fitness goals
8. Life changing experience with some awesome new friends!
9. You will receive a $5 Fleet Feet Murfreesboro Gift Card for referring a friend that is new to our programs
10. Your friend will receive $10 off their training program fee. (First timers only)
Our program offers three distinct options:
2) Interval Runners
Each participants must be able to Run, Walk, or Run/Walk 3 miles prior to registering for this program.
If you are looking to increase your speed and gain new PR's, add speed training to your program for an additional $30.
SPACE IS LIMITED! Please register early to guarantee your spot.
For questions specific to training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 615-494-3141.