Info meeting: Monday, December 1st @ 6:45 p.m. at Fleet Feet Sports.
Program starts: Week of January 4th
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Weekly enewsletter
- Closed Facebook group page
- Weekly Clinics & group walks
- Nutrition Resources
- Nutritional Cooking Methods class
- Injury Prevention
- Group workouts opportunities, Pure Barre opportunities, healthy cooking class, Publix grocery tour and more
Cost: $50.00 *You will earn this back and MORE in prizes and incentives if you stick with the program
How to earn your $50.00 back:
- Receive a $25.00 gift certificate to Fleet Feet Sports Murfreesboro once you complete 8 weekly weigh-ins AND lose 4% of your body weight (ex., a 200 lb person needs to lose 8 pounds)
- Receive a $25.00 gift certificate to Fleet Feet Sports Murfreesboro once you complete 12 weekly weigh ins AND lose 8% of your body weight (ex., a 200 pound person needs to lose 16 pounds)
*** To qualify for the 8-week and 12-week gift certificate prizes, you must get weighed-in in-store each week.
Plus... Receive good, better and even better incentives along the way when you reach one of our "Race Clubs"
- 5K Club (3.1 lbs in weight loss)- a good prize
- 10K Club (6.2 lbs in weight loss)- a better prize
- Half Marathon Club ( 13.1 lbs in weight loss)- an even better prize
- Marathon Club (26.2 lbs in weight loss)- a really super cool prize
Why should I join?
When it comes to losing weight, a little competition goes a long way. According to a recent study published in the journal OBESITY, social influence of group-based weight loss challenges can help you lose up to 20 percent more weight than you would if you did it alone. Don’t be ashamed of trying. Every journey has to start somewhere.
Are you ready to commit?
Sign up in person at Fleet Feet Sports Murfreesboro or sign up through signmeup.com. Mark your calendars for Sunday, January 4th. Stop by the store for your first official weigh in starting Sunday or throughout the week, whenever you choose. (Relax.... all weigh-ins will be done privately in one of our dressing rooms.... and your actual weight will never be revealed to others.) The first week of weigh-ins is January 4th 2014-January 10th. You will receive 12 weigh-ins, limited to one time per week. We recommend consistent days and times, but it's up to you!
I'm self-conscious about my body and weight- do I really have to be weighed in public?
"The scale we use is for Ultimate Discretion"
Our weigh-ins will take place in one of our two private dressing rooms with a staff member. The scale we will utilize is a Tanita BC1000plus Radio Wireless Body Composition Monitor, therefore there is no visible display and the readings are automatically transmitted to remote displays on a laptop.
How many times can I weigh in each week?
One time each week. No exceptions, no taking the lowest weight. Remember, there is a competitive component, but it's really about your health and long term benefits.
For more details, e-mail Marina @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-494-3141.