Prep Time: 30 min. Total Time: 40 min. Serving: 12
What You'll Need
- 2 Packages (12 ounces each)JOHNSONVILLE® Original Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 package (12-14 ounces) herb seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 cup chopped peeled tart apples
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 to 2-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add celery and onions. Cook and stir 5-10 minutes longer, until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- In a large bowl combine the stuffing cubes and sausage mixture.
- Add apples, cranberries and parsley. Stir in broth and eggs; toss to combine.
- Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with butter.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°F and top is lightly browned.