No Boundaries II is designed for No Boundaries I graduates and for those who want to improve at the 5K distance. This intermediate level program is perfect for all paces and training levels and is perfect for those who recently ran their first 5K and want to improve but do not want to do longer distances. Speed and hill work will be added. By the end of the program, participants will be able to run a strong 5K. Runners are required to comfortably be able to complete a 5K prior to joining this program
The Program meets twice a week during the training period: Tuesdays and Saturdays. On Tuesdays, we will meet at 6:30pm; Saturdays we will meet at 8:30am - both at Fleet Feet Summerville.
- 10 week training schedule
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workout
- Unlimited in-person and email support
- A custom No Boundaries technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- After-program graduation party
Registration is open!
Here are the details:
Information Session: Tuesday, March 19 at 6:30pm at Fleet Feet Summerville
Program Start Date: Tuesday, March 26 at 6:30pm
Weekly training runs: Tuesdays at 6:30 pm and at 8:30 am on Saturdays
Where: Meet at Fleet Feet Sports Summerville, 117 East Richardson Avenue, Summerville, SC 29485
Cost: $110.00 - This DOES include race registration.
Graduation Race: The Big Run 5K - Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Requirement: Runners should be able to comfortably complete a 5K within one month prior to beginning this training. This program is designed to help improve your 5K.
For additional information, please contact Adrianne Dukes at firstname.lastname@example.org.