Our goal is to offer in-person training for those who are ready to meet in-person, as well as virtual training for anyone who is ready to run, but not yet ready to run as a group. We will continue to take all the recommended precautions for any in person meet-ups and are prepared to continue to change and adapt as needed.
Rest assured that no matter which format you choose, you will receive excellent coaching and mentoring to help you train and keep you accountable.
We look forward to helping you reach your running goals! #RunningIsNOTCancelled
No Boundaries II is designed for No Boundaries I graduates and for those who want to improve at the 5K distance. This intermediate level program is perfect for all paces and training levels and is perfect for those who recently ran their first 5K and want to improve but do not want to do longer distances. Speed and hill work will be added. By the end of the program, participants will be able to run a strong 5K. Runners are required to comfortably be able to complete a 5K prior to joining this program
The Program meets twice a week during the training period: Tuesdays and Saturdays. On Tuesdays, we will meet at 6:30pm; Saturdays we will meet at 8:30am - both at Fleet Feet Summerville.
- 10 week training schedule
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- Unlimited online, email and phone support
- A program participant technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Still not ready to join in-person training? No worries! When you feel comfortable joining us, we'll be there, ready and waiting with a socially-distant high five. You will still receive a weekly email with training plan and online accountability.
Registration Will Open Summer 2021
Information Session - TBA
Fleet Feet Running Club Members save 10% on all Fleet Feet training programs! For details about joining, click HERE.
Requirement: Runners should be able to comfortably complete a 5K within one month prior to beginning this training. This program is designed to help improve your 5K.
For additional information, please contact Adrianne Dukes at email@example.com.