Have a goal that you want to meet in the first part of 2019? We are here to help encourage you and hold you to it! We want you to succeed!
Maybe you want to lose weight, or run your first 5K, or make it a priority to exercise 5 days a week, or perhaps get stronger at the gym, or eat cleaner. Whatever your goal, we can hold you accountable! With Mission FitPossible, you can personalize your goal and earn points working to achieve that goal. You are invited to join us in an 6-week challenge to get improve your health! What Mission will YOU choose to accept?
As a participant, you work on your own to meet/complete your mission; we’ll provide support along the way:
- Optional weekly weigh-ins
- Weekly email with tips, recipes and more
- Closed group page on Facebook with unlimited access to our coaches and the rest of the Mission FitPossible community.
- Fun ideas to get out and moving around the Lowcountry
- Nutrition resources
- Opportunities to earn prize points along the way!
Mark your calendars for "Declaration Week!" - January 13th - January 19th, to come in the store to declare your mission!
- If weight loss is your goal, use this as your first official weigh-in! You can also have measurements done at this time as well.
- If improved fitness is your goal, we will provide a baseline fitness test that you can complete during the first week.
- You will also have the opportunity to publicly declare your "mission". If you share it, you are more likely to make it happen!
- The Challenge will end on the weekend on March 1-3. Prizes will be awarded at that time.
Are you ready to accept your Mission? Click HERE to register.
Need more information or have questions? Email your questions to Lolli at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jenn at email@example.com.