While we are all watching, waiting and hoping to see an improvement in the current health crisis, our goal is to offer in-person training for those who are ready to meet in-person, as well as virtual training for anyone who is ready to run, but not yet ready to run as a group. We will continue to take all the recommended precautions for any in person meet-ups and are prepared to continue to change and adapt as needed.
Rest assured that no matter which format you choose, you will receive excellent coaching and mentoring to help you train and keep you accountable.
We look forward to helping you reach your running goals this fall! #RunningIsNOTCancelled
- Speed Series | 6-week program to help you increase speed and strength to improve your running | Begins April 6, 2021
- Bridge Run 10K Training | 10-week program for the Cooper River Bridge Run 2021 | Begins July 2021
- 13.1 - Half Marathon Training | 10-week program for the accomplishing your best 13.1 miles | Begins Late Summer 2021
- 5K | Beginner | 10-week program learn to walk, walk/run, or run program training for a local 5K | Begins Late Summer 2021
- 5K | Intermediate | 10-week program for runners who want to improve their 5K performance and run in a local 5K | Late Summer 2021