Pub Runs, Summerville/Carnes Crossroads
One or two Wednesdays each month at 6:30pm will be time for you to go for a "PR"....a Pub Run that is! Join us for a FREE 3 mile group run at a different venue each month. We'll follow the run with some fun and festivities! Each Pun Run we'll have a different theme and a different vendor sponsoring the run. We'll mix up the themes and the vendors to keep it interesting! You can run, walk, jog or do cartwheels but you can't whine! We'll provide directions for the route, a place to leave your keys and water for your convenience.
Spring/Summer Pub Run Series (powered by Hoka)
- April 5 - 6:30 PM - Poker Run with On Running at Taco Boy
- April 19 - 6:30 PM - Ring Toss Run with Mizuno at Taco Boy
- May 3 - 6:30 PM - Mario Kart Run with Asics at Oak Road Brewery
- May 17 - 6:30 PM - Popsicles and Predictions Run with Altra at Oak Road Brewery
- June 7 - 6:30 PM - Global Running Day with Hoka and Oofos at Commonhouse Aleworks
- June 21 - 6:30 PM - Lucky Duck Run with Saucony at Mi Fiesta
- July 5 - 6:30 PM - Teddy Bear Trot with Karhu at Montreux
- July 19 - 6:30 PM - Donut Run with New Balance at Montreux
- August 2 - 6:30 PM - Donut Run at Sportsbook Nexton
- August 16 - 6:30 PM - End of Summer Luau with Hoka at Fleet Feet Summerville
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Anyone. You, your friend, brother/sister, co-worker, annoying office mate (on second thought, leave them at work), gf/bf, spouse, neighbor...as long as you have a heartbeat, like to run, or at least pretend to because you like eating/drinking more, then tag along. In all seriousness, this is meant to be a fun, social event where everyone can come out for a run, hang out and make new friends. We invite anyone from the recreational person who jogs once a week to the avid exerciser/runner.
DO I HAVE TO BREAK MY PIGGY BANK TO ATTEND?
No. Here's the breakdown:
- RUN = FREE
- FOOD AND DRINK SPECIALS AFTERWARD
- FRIENDS AND FUN = PRICELESS
IS AN RSVP REQUIRED?
Currently we are not sending out royal invitations with official notary stamps or seals, so NO.
RULES - These are NOT made to be broken.
1. All participants MUST sign waiver/sign-in sheet. We also ask for a sample of DNA, password, finger prints, secret handshake and oath...and sense of humor.
2. You are running at your OWN risk.
Obstacles such as fast moving cars, curbs, hidden pot holes, flying squirrels, and trees that jump out have been seen along the route. Fleet Feet is not held responsible if you injure yourself.
3. RUN AGAINST TRAFFIC AND DO NOT JAYWALK!
No matter how tough you are, chances are the car will be tougher.
4. You MUST wear REFLECTIVE GEAR or headlamp/flashlight during winter months.
It's for YOUR SAFETY! And because we like you.
5. Don't be anti-social!
Leave the head phones, iPhone, Facebook, I'm too cool attitude and frowns at home. The purpose of the run is to be social and that's it. Try to meet a new friend each run.
6. Can I bring my dog?
As much as we love our neighborhood Lassie, we prefer you not. It poses safety issues for the other runners.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Mount Pleasant